Water proofing systems
An acrylic polymer emulsion that has been specifically formulated for waterproofing of sunken areas, water tank, fountain and terraces. This admixture will significantly improve the bond strength; provide higher density resistance to thermal shock and flexibility of surface area. Because of its acrylic base, this liquid gives flexible and durable layer to have long lasting performance.
- Increases durability & high bonding.
- Increases flexibility & tensile strength.
- High performing Waterproofing to the surface area.
- Reduces staining.
- It is excellent for bonding agent.
A two component, polymer modified, cementitious coating. Which is create non porous film on the substrate. MAXBOND P. M. C. Consisting of cements, finely graded aggregates and a proprietary blend of additives which offer enhanced adhesion and flexibility.
- Provides a non porous substrate
- Breathable & Low odor.
- Enhances abrasion resistance
- Provides a protective waterproof coating
- Resist water pressure up to seven meter head.
- Can be applied directly to concrete and masonry with minimum surface preparation.
- Provides high resistance to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion.
- Can inject in cracks with micro cement slurry.